Classes & more . . .

Friday, October 10, 2014

Thanks LADIES

Thanks to everyone that attending my class last night!  Our last Preserving the Past at For Keeps Sake was a little bittersweet but I know everyone will enjoy our new location at the   Checkered Cottage in Kirkwood, MO.   I dropped off  my sample today and Robyn was excited to report that several students had already signed up so we are on our way!   Again, thanks so much to each and every one of you!  

Preserving the Past 

Wednesday, November 12 @ 6pm




Don't forget, the FOR KEEPS SAKE Garage SALE is Saturday, October 11 from 10am-4pm.  I will be there with tons of SCRAPBOOKING & STAMPING goodness, older CLASS KITS and finished SAMPLES.  Come EARLY for the BEST SELECTION!

Original Cricut Machine, used very little includes tons of extras!   $100

 



See you TOMORROW!




No comments:

Post a Comment