Classes & more . . .

Friday, February 15, 2013

A new class, a thank you and I won something~

Thanks to everyone that came to my class Wednesday night.  We had a great time and I'm already looking forward to our March layout!  My March Class is just about SOLD OUT (thanks ladies) but there are a few spots left!  Call For Keeps Sake to save your spot (314-487-8131).

Preserving the Past for March


Wednesday, March 13 @ 6pm

Each month we create a 2 page layout perfect for your Heritage Scrapbook.  This month we are using pretty papers from Carta Bella and Melissa Francis.

In addition to basics please bring a mini mister , Tea Dye Reinker, Craft Mat. 

Guess what I won?  A Gelli Arts 12x14 Gel Printing Plate!  WOW!   I didn't even know they made them that big.  Can't wait to get it and start playing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment