Classes & more . . .

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photo of the Day and

Happy Birthday to my Dad!


This is one of my organizing dilemmas.  When I first started teaching Preserving the Past in 2003 I used and 8 1/2 x 11 format.  It was more popular at the time but by 2005 more and more of my students were scrapbooking in 12x12.  I changed over to 12x12 but now have dozens of  layouts that are the wrong size.  This morning I started to re-do this page to go in my 12x12 album but I just couldn't do it.  I like this page.  I interviewed my Mom about my "birth story" and even copied her handwriting from my baby book onto vellum.  I decided to keep the page because I like it but instead of re-doing it, I converted it to 12x12 instead.  {Actually seems like a better use of time too}





I think this works out just fine and it saved me recreating a page I was already happy with!


No comments:

Post a Comment