Classes & more . . .

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Scrap St Louis!

It was an inspiring, hectic, fun weekend, full of creativity and great times! The attendees were wonderful, the talented instructors from all over and all the gals that hosted the make n take tables were amazing!! My co workers, worked very hard leading up to this event, the owners Timi and Nancy, the managers Nancy and Aleeta did an outstanding job taking care of the attendees and the instructors and staff in spite of Friday's tornados and Saturday's A/c crisis! I enjoyed my assignment assisting Tracey from k and Company and was thrilled to be included! I
have my photos uploaded to my web album for you to check out, you should be able to order prints directly from the page!If anyone has photos to share, send them to me or upload them and I will try to put them together on a CD for anyone that is interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment