Classes & more . . .

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy busy busy busy busy





Yup, it's been crazy busy . . . at home and at work . . . Fright Fest Saturday was a smashing success! We did 4 classes {Missy and I} and everyone had fun! Missy decorated the classroom and set up a beautiful buffet for our Frightfull little cuppy cakes! My camera died so Barb kindly took a pic for me! Barb email that photo whenever you get a chance!!

Now we are looking ahead to our next event, no I don't mean the fabulous FKS October Retreat . . . this weekend . . . I'm talking about
Holiday Keepsakes
with Missy and Sue!!
Saturday
November 3rd
My class begins at 10:00 am, This is a great project and you will make two for the price of one!! Bring a favorite photo or use the clipart from the sheet I will provide!!
You will also receive the darling, cute and awesome "French Laundry Hangers"!! Yes that is correct you will get two of these cuties when you take this class!! The cost is only $15!
Missy has an awesome class planned too! See her blog for the details! You don't want to miss this fun event! Of course, there will be treats and maybe even a surprise or two!!




No comments:

Post a Comment