Classes & more . . .

Thursday, October 04, 2007

21 Day Challenge continues

Day 14
Using reinkers to alter the color of my paper, I made a pretty purple color and painted in on this beautiful handmade paper from my Secret Sis Kyoko!! (It was white) I was so surprised to see the leaves "POP" just beautiful!


Day 15 We had Scrap Pink at the store, so I was really busy and tired but Made a page inmy journal so that counts . . .
Day 16

Day 17
It's October 1st
Breast Cancer awareness month begins
Tough month for me as I was diagnosed in late September and everything about this month reminds me of Cancer . . .
Day 18
Chalk techniques, needed some stuff for my class last night
Day 19

21 Day Challenge for Days 14-19
Wow, almost done and I have certainly created a habit!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages Sue! Loved looking at your stuff, you have inspired me along the way.Bonnie

    ReplyDelete