Classes & more . . .

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year's Eve

I cannot believe it is the last day of 2005!! I am setting some personal scrapbooking resolutions or at least goals for the New Year! The key word here is PERSONAL! I want to work on my own scrapbook pages and finish many dozens of unfinished projects. I think I'll probably sit down tomorrow and make a list of these projects and attach them to my bulletin board and draw a line through each completed project VERY SATISFYING!

Anyhow, the big news today is the Trash to Treasure sale at FKS!! Although a lot of the big stuff has been sold, we still have an awesome amount of paper and other cool stuff priced ridiculously low TEN FOR A DOLLAR! This isn't old crappy stuff! I had ladies yesterday buying hundreds of sheets of paper! Don't miss out!

NEW YEAR'S HUGS everyone, see you in 2006!!