Classes & more . . .

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My Keepsakes & Scraps

My Keepsakes & Scraps

Sooo, this is my first photo upload, that seems to work pretty well!
First things first this morning! The last two days at FKS have been very exciting! We decided to do some major rearranging and it looks awesome! We have try to eliminate a lot of small fixtures in order to make the store a little easier to navigate!
We are also getting ready for a MAJOR after Turkey sale. Shocking prices on a lot of stuff we just need to move.

Okay now the reason for me and blogging (what does that even mean? LOL) . . .
My next class is Sunday, Nov 27th at 12:30. We are making an altered mini muffin tin!! OMG, it is such a cute idea for a gift! I am sorry to say I forgot to take a photo but we will take a mini muffin tin, use paints and stamping and cute 3D embellishments to make an orginal gift item. Stop in the store to see it in person!!

Also Nov 29th at 6:30 my mini Wooden File folder class! This is a very full class but I still have enough supplies for a few folks to join in!!
That's all I have for now!! Please post your feedback on my new way to share with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment